9.25.2006

I'm game

Pun only slightly intended. I like the idea of collaborating on a variety of creative endeavors and think we should hop to it. Aside from what has been mentioned, I also suggest the following:

- ideas for short films that could potentially be executed in a day/weekend
- coming up with tv show pilot ideas a la Channel102.net
- "fake" songs and the music videos to accompany
- fictional short stories
- Flash movies incorporating any of the above and previously suggested
- versions of the above that require narration instead of dialogue (at times at least)

I've been re-watching some Arrested Development (surprise, surprise) and The Venture Bros. lately, and they've both been pretty inspiring to collaborate and work on ideas and see where they lead. I think I'd be hard pressed to find a more cohesive group of creative minds so I say we see what we're capable of.

2 comments:

Chubot said...

Sounds good to me- although films are hard to pull off if we're all in different places. We could all contribute to something like a flash application/game even if we're in different parts of the world or can't meet up in person.

Anonymous said...

I see what you mean about the films. I was mainly thinking of collaborating on an idea and having one or some of us execute it. Nonetheless anything with Flash seems like the easiest way to go about it