10.01.2007

Bobby has gone home!


It is my great pleasure (and relief) to announce to you that Bobby is Going Home 2 is (finally) finished! Thanks to everybody who has taken even a token look at the game and extra thanks to those who took time to get to know the game and to give me feedback. I'm really looking forward to working on a more complex game soon and hope that you'll join up with me. I know many of you are talented in design, programming, graphics, sound, and music and I think if we collaborated we could come up with something truly excellent.

The game is now available at bobbyisgoinghome2.com. Please feel free to mark up that page with any comments you might have. If you notice any glaring problems, please let me know and I'll fix them right away.

I'll provide more details regarding the launch "contest" later this week. Thanks again for playing.

No comments: